Classicon Notos Standing Table
Adjustable Table E 1027 by Eileen Gray.
- This is perhaps the classic among the classics is this perhaps the classic. Its ingeniously proportioned, distinctive form has made this height-adjustable table one of the most popular design icons of the 20th century.
- It is named after the summer house E 1027 “Maison en bord de mer” that Eileen Gray built for herself and for her collaborator, Jean Badovici.
- The secret code-name likewise comes from her: E is for Eileen, 10 for Jean (J is the 10th letter of the alphabet), 2 for B(adovici) and 7 for G(ray).
- Adjustable side table. Frame of chromium-plated steel tubing. Top of clear crystal glass, parsol grey or black laquered metal.
- Authorised by The World Licence Holder Aram Designs Ltd, London
Can't find it! We can supply all products from Classicon, If you know what you are looking for and it is not yet featured, please send us a request
Standing desk. Infinitely variable height adjustment. 5 angles of tilt. Foldable. Tabletop in plywood. Frame of powder-coated steel, fine texture.
- Size Description
Width bottom 76 cm (29.9″)
Deep bottom 63 cm (24.8″)
Height 138 cm (54.3″)
Width tablet 62 cm (24.4″)
Length tablet 49 cm (19.3″)