Bourgie lamp designed by Ferruccio Laviani. After reminiscences of the '70, with EASY and FL/Y, where the projects feature playfulness, joy and color. After TAKE, with its young, informal and amusing design, here is the Bourgie lamp, of classic inspiration, the revisiting of a classic: the baroque lamp.
- The revolutionary invention of this lamp is that it is made entirely in chrome plated polycarbonate.
- It is classically, richness, tradition and on the other, it is innovation, transparency, irony.
- The quality of the material and its extremely high quality processing makes it look like a precious, crystal lamp.
- The baroque style base is constituted of three decorated layers that cross over each other, and the large hood is made with a plissé effect, to create a play on a thousand reflections when lit.
- Thanks to a special coupling system on the hood, it can be assembled at three different heights: 68 (26.8"), 73 (28.6") and 78 (30.7") centimeters.
- You can choose, and assemble it at the height you prefer and, later, modify it according to your preference of use. In this way, Bourgie takes on greater personality, giving the user the possibility to transform it into a splendid decorative table or desk lamp.
- You can use it on a side table in the drawing room, or place it on the bedside table for evocative bedroom lighting; as a sculptural object it can be placed directly on the floor, or used as a reading lamp on an elegant desk, or according to any one of the many other ideas that, with its flexibility of use and its strong communicative value, may come to mind.
- Lamp fitting E14 220/240V.