At Questo Design, our goal is to make your shopping experience safe, convenient and worry-free. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority and we make every effort to ensure that you receive quality products with quality service. Please use the links below to find answers to any of your questions.
1. Questodesign.com is a trading name of Questo Design V.O.F. registered in The Netherlands. This web site is intended for on-line shopping and access to this web site is provided subject to the following terms and conditions.
2. Any order form signed by the customer by an "approval click" shall constitute an irrevocable commitment which can only be challenged in the cases restrictively listed in this agreement in section 10 "return policy" and section 11 "cancel orders". 3. You may not copy, reproduce, publish or distribute any information without the consent of Questodesign.com.
4. While every care and attention has been taken to ensure that the contents of this web site are accurate and up to date, the information is provided "as is" and to the extent permitted by law, Questo Design V.O.F. disclaims all liability and excludes all express and implied warranties in respect of:
a) Any inaccuracy, errors or omissions in any of the information on this web site.
b) Any implied warranty as to merchantability or fitness for purpose.
c) Any decision made or action taken in reliance on or as a result of the information on this web site.
d) Any delay to, interruption to or non-availability of the provisions of this web site regardless of how it is caused.
5. Questodesign.com shall not be liable for any losses or damage of any nature, whether in contract or tort or otherwise, arising from the use of the information on this web site.
6. This Agreement is governed by the Dutch law, for both the substantive and procedural rules. The parties agree that in the event of a dispute arising under or in connection with this agreement following or in application of this agreement, and if no amicable settlements were reached, the the competent jurisdiction will be the courts of the registered office of Questodesign.com notwithstanding the case of plurality of defendants, or emergency procedure. If any provisions shall be deemed unlawful or unenforceable then those provisions shall be sever able and shall not effect the enforceability of any other provisions. If you access this web site from any other location you accept responsibility for compliance with local laws.
7. All our prices are in Euro and depending on your IP address with or whitout sales tax or shipping costs. If the price includes sales tax it is mentioned next to th price. The site will automatically also display the price in your local currency. The price in your local currency is only an indication. You will be charged in Euro. For deliveries outside the EEC it is possible that the customer will have to pay for customs duties or VAT or any other taxes due to the import of products in the country of delivery (in most cases there are no extra charges). The customer is also solely responsible for the formalities related thereto unless otherwise specified, and is solely responsible for checking whether the products ordered can be imported under domestic law in the country of delivery.
8. At this moment you can pay with:
Japanese Credit Bank (JCB)
We also accept bank transfers and money orders, please contact us for details. All the customers data we collect is protected against unauthorized access and will only be used to contact you and won't be sold or trade. On products that will be specially manufactured for you will be charged a 50% deposit non refundable.
9. Questodesign.com reserves the right to refuse any order for any reason whatsoever, in particular for any problem of products procurement or any problem concerning the received order. Conventional credit card payments from countries with a high rate of fraud and when fraud is suspected can be refused. In these cases other methods of payments will be accepted such as bank transfers and all set methods.
10. Return Policy - Products must be returned within 30 days of the invoice date for a refund replacement. Before returning any item, you must contact us via e-mail within 30 days of your invoice date. No returns, of any type, will be accepted without prior contact. Defective items may be returned for a same-item exchange only. All products (unless noted on our site) are sold with the manufacturer's warranty. The warranty period and service varies by manufacturer and product. In order to receive full credit, your purchase must be returned with pre-paid shipping . All items must be in "as new "condition and original packaging and with all warranty cards, manuals and accessories. Any discrepancies may result in a delay or partial forfeiture of your credit. There will be a 10 Euro re boxing fee for products returned in a damaged box. Your credit will be transferred within 14 days after receiving your items. Shipping cost will not be refunded by us. All cost for return shipment are the responsibility of the customer.
11. You may cancel orders within 8 business days at no cost. If however, the product is already shipped or specially ordered and can't be cancelled the return policy applies.
12. Our goal is to provide you with excellent customer service. Most orders are processed and shipped within one business day after they are placed, unless we give a different time frame for a specific item. However, due to factors such as unexpectedly high demand for a product, vendor availability or delivery delay, we occasionally may not be able to ship an order within this time frame. We will notify you promptly if there is a delay or if we need to cancel your order.
13. V.O.F. Questo Design reserves its right to claim the return of the ordered products in case of non payment. Under those circumstances, and upon Questo Design's request, the customer shall return any product for which the payment has not occurred. The customer shall pay for any costs in connection therewith.
14. If a shipment is lost we will start an investigation to trace the parcel. Depending on the country it can take some time. If we receive confirmation from the shipper that the parcel couldn't be traced, the goods will be replaced without any extra charge to you. If a parcel arrives damaged, open the parcel in the shippers presence. If the shipper refuses to wait always let it be noted on the freight papers that the parcel arrived damaged. If you can already see that the contents is damaged refuse the parcel. If you detect the damage after signing for receiving the parcel contact the shipper as soon as possible to file a report. If you don't file a report immediately the shipper will refuse to accept the claim. Without this report we can't accept your claim. After receiving the report from the shipper we will either send you a replacement or a spare part for the damaged piece. The customer is responsible for replacing the part.