&Tradition Mass Light Chandelier Pendant NA6
&Tradition Mass Light Pendant Brown Marble. When traveling cities such as Paris, Barcelona and New York, NORM.architects Kasper Rønn and Jonas Bjerre-Poulsen were fascinated by the street lamps; the characteristic cast iron top - looking a bit like a hat - with a semi transparent glass sphere at the base.
- Back in the studio Kasper and Jonas detached the street lamps from its original use and transferred the shape and combination of materials in order to design an outstanding, indoor pendant – the MASS LIGHT.
- The pendant is made of brown marble and opal glass as the two architects were keen on creating a lamp made from natural stone, which can withstand everyday use. The unusual use of solid marble for a lamp gives an exceptional sense of quality and durability.
- The pendants are also available in a single edition.
- & the shape of MASS LIGHT is bold, strong and masculine. Yet feminine curves soften the expression.
- The well-known shape lets you focus on the beauty of the marble, its aesthetic structures and brown colors.
Marble stone/ acid-etched opal glass, 5 m fabric cord.Copper
1 x G9 – max 40W
- Size Description
Diameter 12.6 cm (5″)
Height 18.3 cm (7.2″)
Norm; architects Jonas Bjerre-Poulsen & Kasper R?nn, are deeply rooted in the Scandinavian design tradition – which they honour and refine. According to Jonas & Kasper good design meets real needs and satisfies all senses: A classic, recognizable shape with a new, original twist that calls for attention. A surprising, little detail, or a new material enticing you to touch the product, smell it, enjoy the sound when you put it on the table. Norm brings function and beauty together, always adding that little extra in pursuit of timelessness and soul…