Stelton Theo Teapot Sale
Designer: Francis Cayouette
Availability if not in stock 4/5 weeks.
Stelton Theo Teapot, make time for tea with Theo. Theo by Stelton, is all you need for an authentic tea ceremony.
- The teapot looks great in blackish-brown, classic Scandinavian stoneware with a cast-iron finish.
- For a touch of Asian tea culture, the lid and handle are made of bamboo. The simplicity of the teapot and its clean lines are restful to the eye, making room for reflection and relaxation in your personal tea ritual. Matching the design of the teapot, there are tea mugs, a teapot warmer and miniature bowls.
- The miniature bowls come in a pack of three, as they can also be used as attractive storage for used teabags.
- Stoneware teapot with simple, clean lines • Stoneware with attractive cast-iron finish
- Elegant handle in sustainable Asian bamboo
- Attractive combination of Scandinavian design and Japanese tea culture
- Teapot capacity: 1.25 l
Stoneware and bamboo
- Size Description
Width 22 cm
Height 16 cm
Canadian, Francis Cayouette (1969) is educated in Montreal and Paris. He has been running his office Unit10 design, from Copenhagen since 1999. He works in collaboration with Scandinavian and international companies on product innovation and development for both large-scale and small serie productions. <p>His design is characterized by a strong empathy for daily life with a feel for the industrial and functional aspects of design. Francis has designed many different products from home accessories to clever storage units to elegant lifestyle products.</p> <p>« When starting a project I always focus on needs instead of the product, then it’s about finding the right balance between form language, practical function and feasibility in a clear and understandable product. I want the result to be surprising and innovative, but it should also be honest and feel very natural.</p>
You may also like
Regular price €66.00 Price €46.20
Regular price €23.96 Price €19.36
Regular price €4.90 Price €3.92