Stelton Theo Tea Mug with Coaster
Designer: Francis Cayouette
Availability if not in stock 1 week.
The new tea mugs from the Theo range are restful to the eye and the soul. They are also made of blackish-brown stoneware, in the same style as the simple, Scandinavian, clean lines of the teapot.
- The mug has a bamboo coaster, which adds a arm, tranquil touch. Avoid cup rings on the table with this sustainable, Asian bamboo coaster.
- The tea mug to match the Theo teapot by Stelton combines Scandinavian design with Asian tea culture in a sophisticated way. Enjoy a moment of calm with your favorite tea
- Clean-cut mug in rustic stoneware
- A clean-cut mug with exterior cast-iron finish and interior polished glaze. • Comes with a coaster made of sustainable bamboo
- The coaster prevents cup rings on the table • Also use for miso soup, edamame beans or wakame salad. • Tea mug capacity: 0.2 l
Stoneware and bamboo
- Size Description
Canadian, Francis Cayouette (1969) is educated in Montreal and Paris. He has been running his office Unit10 design, from Copenhagen since 1999. He works in collaboration with Scandinavian and international companies on product innovation and development for both large-scale and small serie productions. <p>His design is characterized by a strong empathy for daily life with a feel for the industrial and functional aspects of design. Francis has designed many different products from home accessories to clever storage units to elegant lifestyle products.</p> <p>« When starting a project I always focus on needs instead of the product, then it’s about finding the right balance between form language, practical function and feasibility in a clear and understandable product. I want the result to be surprising and innovative, but it should also be honest and feel very natural.</p>