Stelton Pure Black Carving Fork
Designer: Sebastian Holmbäck
Availability if not in stock 1 week.
Stelton Pure Black Carving Fork, the success continues with sharp design for the kitchen.
- Stelton introduced a new boning knife and carving fork in the popular Pure Black range that is known for its stringent, stylish look and high functionality.
- Pure Black is a collection that engenders serious respect when it is time to carve the roast, the chicken, etc. for your guests.
- The transition from handle to knife blade is fluid because the set is produced as a single piece of stainless steel. The simple design and the special finish make this set very hygienic and easy to clean. The matt black coating offers a particularly good grip, while our thoughts are drawn to culinary art, beautiful cuts and gourmet dinners.
- It is an obvious choice of gift for anyone who appreciates attractive, stringent design—and especially for a man who appreciates— and expects—good tools.
- Highly functional, hygienic and a stringent, stylish look
- Matt black surface with non-stick coating makes for a good grip of the knife and fork and easy cleaning
- An obvious choice of gift—especially for him
Stainless chromium steel with soft black non-stick coating
- Size Description
Carving fork 30 cm