Stadler Form Fred Humidifier, Fred gets up steam! When it gets colder outside, we heat our homes: the relative humidity falls.
- We, our furniture, plants and furnishings suffer in this dry environment.
- To counteract this Fred gets up steam - making us feel comfortable again.
- Fred is clean - because the steam is free of minerals and bacteria.
- With its feet in heavy, chromed-plated zinc, Fred's feet are firmly on the ground.
- Fred has an automatic shut-off when the water is finished and an integated hygostat.
- We can only supply the European 220V version.
Zinc and plastic
- Size Description
Height 26 cm (19.7″)
Width 36 cm (18.1″)
Deep 36 cm (9.1″)
Capacity 3.6 liter
Room size up to 100 m3 or 40 m2
150 W eco output 175 g/h - 300 W output 360 g/h
Nano ceramic coated heating element
230V 50 Hz
less than 26dB
Matti Walker from Zug, Switzerland, designed Max and Fred. He has been running his own studio for graphic art and design since 1991. Since his studies at the School of Heinrich Frieling, Matti has become and expert in colours, and he developed strong skills for 3 dimensional forms that are emotionally appealing.