T-Light from Roomsafari convinces through its purist design, which connects elegance with a pinch of humour. The form is the same one of a brush, and therefore similar to a turned-around T.
- This has for consequence that the T Light can’t be seen from every side, because it has to be leaned against a wall or something similar, like a brush.
- The foot of the T-Light offers secure holding to the lean-lamp together with the wall.
- The real LED-lamp is integrated in the brush rod spreading its light against the wall.
- Therefore the light is reflected and gets a pleasant indirect character. Because of its characteristics as lean-lamps, the T-light can instantly change place where it stands and also illuminate every desired room.
- Therefore, also the purist design of the lamp is responsible, it is reduced to a minimum, renouncing unnecessary details and thereby weight, making T-Light elegant and light. The T-light lean-lamp from Roomsafari is also available in different variants; with cool and warm LED-lights, with a foot out of walnut, oak wood or maple.