Magis Puppy Kids Chair by Eero Aarnio, Abstract plastic dog designed by Eero Aarnio for Magis.
- Magis Puppy Sit-on-dog for children.
- Finnish designer Eero Aarnio's Pop Style produced many icons of the 1960's Furniture scene, including the Ball & Pastile Chairs.
- Aarnio designed Puppy for Italian manufacturer Magis who were creating a special range of furniture specifically for Children.
- This abstract dog character is in fact a childrens seat.
- Lime available for a limited time only
Produced in tough rotationally moulded, hollow plastic
- Size Description
Height 45 cm (17.7″)
Width 56.5 cm (22.2″)
Deep 34 cm (13.4″)
Seating height 30.5 cm (12″)
Eero Aarnio was born in 1932 in Finland, where he studied from 1954 to 1957 at the Institute of Industrial Arts in Helsinki. In 1962 he opened his own office as an interior and industrial designer where he began to pursue his pioneering use of plastics in his furniture design. Unencumbered by the limitations of conventional materials, Aarnio was free to let his creative vision run free, producing shapes and colors never before seen in modern furniture design. His work including the Bubble Chair, Pony Chair, Pastil Chair, and Ball Chair have rightfully taken on the stature and right to be called Modern Classics.