Normann Copenhagen Amp Pendant Large Brass
Amp is a range of small lamps inspired by old tube amplifiers from the 1960s.
- The unique shapes and classic materials of marble and glass add a nostalgic and at the same time, contemporary feel to Amp.
- The decorative bulb emits a stunning glow though glass lampshades, making a stunning contrast to the heavy marble.
- The Amp Lamps come with a matching textile cord.
- Light source: EU - E14 (small socket).
- The lamp is delivered with a carbon filament bulb. Extra bulbs can be bought separately
Glass and Brass
Light source: EU E14 2W bulbs (LED) recommended
The pendants are provided with 4 m textile and canopy in a matching color. (Does not include a hook for the ceiling.)
- Size Description
Height 26 cm
Diameter 11.2 cm,
Textile cord, 4m
Simon Legald (born 1986) is a Danish product designer located in Copenhagen. He graduated from The Royal Danish Academy of Fine Arts in 2012. Works with both small- and large scale products. For me honesty describes the true identity of objects. By highlighting the techniques necessary for the structure of the product, and making it a visual part of my design. Therefor I design with both craftsmanship and industry in mind.