NLXL PNO-08 Addiction by Paola Navone
Paola Navone uses the color blue constantly, be it for dinnerware or tiles, sofas or sconces.
Her collection “Obsession” is an ode to the hue.
- heavy-duty wallpaper with paper top-layer and non-woven backing
- Colourfast and washable with a soft cloth
-No wallpapering table necessary, glue is applied to wall
- Fire rating USA ASTM E 84-10 EU B-s1, do
- Heavy-duty wallpaper with paper top-layer and non-woven backing
- Size Description
- - Roll L 1000 cm x B 48,7 cm (4,9 m2)
- Roll L 393.7" x W 19.2" (52.42 SqFt)
- NO REPEAT
- Color Description
An architect trained at the Turin Polytechnic (1973), in the 1970s and 1980s she worked – along with Alessandro Mendini, Ettore Sottsass Jr. and Andrea Branzi – in the Alchimia group, developing an avant-garde position that was honored, in 1983, by the prestigious International Design Award of Osaka. From 1985 to 1988 she made a radical breakthrough: she became the consultant for the construction of image and product in the Philippines, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand for UNIDO and the World Bank. Over her long career she has worked with prestigious companies like Abet Laminati, Armani Casa, Knoll International, Alessi, Piazza Sempione, Mondo, Driade, Orizzonti, Arcade, Oltrefrontiera, Casamilano, Antonangeli, Dada, Molteni, Natuzzi, Roche Bobois, Swarovski, Poliform, Egizia, Emu. She has been the artistic director of Gervasoni since 1998.