NLXL Obsession DRO-06 Wallpaper by Daniel Rozensztroch
Daniel Rozensztroch, Artistic director of Merci has been obsessed for many years with everyday, ordinary objects and has not only collected a vast number; he has written several books about them in a series called “Everyday Things” as well as staging exhibitions
- Colourfast and washable with a soft cloth
-No wallpapering table necessary, glue is applied to wall
- Fire rating USA ASTM E 84-10 EU B-s1, do
- Heavy-duty wallpaper with paper top-layer and non-woven backing
- Size Description
- - Roll L 1000 cm x B 48,7 cm (4,9 m2)
- Roll L 393.7" x W 19.2" (52.42 SqFt)
- Dimensions spoons: L between ±14 cm and ±26 cm
- Dimensions spoons: L between ±5.5" and ±10.2"
- NO REPEAT!
- Color Description
Daniel Rozensztroch is a French design consultant, the author of several book on design. Daniel was previous Creative Director of the Marie Claire Maison magazine, he is currently Art Director for Merci Paris, the first Concept Store/Charity Store in France. Daniel Rozensztroch has shown de facto how design can transform the behavior and mentality of people, how a business project can be a charitable resource: 100% of the company profits are donated to a charity association helping women and children in Madagascar.