Moooi Random Light White, This beautiful lamp designed by Bertjan Pot is made ofresin drained yarn that is randomly coiled around an inflatable mould creating a magic translucent 3D fabric.
- It is now also available with a led pendant that creates a long-lasting energy saving light output that is compatible with most commercial available dimmers.The power consumption of the led lamp is only 11.3 W and it lasts on average 50,000 hours while maintaining +70% of the light output.
- The Random Light is the lighter way to occupy a space.
- It is also available on special request with a diameter of 80 and 110 cm.
- Made of epoxy and fiberglass
- Showroom model, without original box
Epoxy and fiberglass.
- Size Description
Diameter 50 cm (19.7″) Fitting E27 (Light Bulb not included) or led light (light included)
Bertjan Pot was born in 1975 in the Netherlands. He focuses in the material and production processes. He likes to use computer aesthetics and industrial production methods, but without actually using a computer or sometimes even the industrial production method as a design tool. Almost all of his designs come from experiments in materials. He believes, ?that the way a product feels is just as important as the way it looks”. In many of his products such as the Carbon Chair, the Random Light, the Random Chair and the Knitted lamp, the skin or material of the product becomes the actual product. Many of his products are self-initiated because he feels that a product just needs to be made, but others are commissioned by companies. Some of his clients include; Pallucco, Domestic, Moooi, Arco, Van Vilt, and Goods.