Glass bubbles cover the bulbs on Bertjan Pot's Prop lights, which are shaped like disks or oblongs that can by mounted on the wall, suspended from the ceiling or stood on the floor.
- A flexible solution for illuminating any interior, each individual piece from within the collection is equipped with a warm LED source, which disperses light using a specially developed optic lenses.
- 18x LED, 20W, 1800lm, 2000 K, CRI min. 80
- Input voltage of 110-240V dimmable - 5 steps
- Can be positioned both horizontal and vertical
- Switch: on/off on the back
- Cable length 1,5M | 4.9ft (transparent) europlug additional
HIPS housing, PMMA lightguide, glass bulbs
Prop Light spreads its light through a LED light source with specially developed optics.
All versions are dimmable. Input voltage: 110-240V ~50Hz AC
Power consumption: MAX 10.3W
Colour Temperature: 2000/2700K / CRI 80
Dimmable: Mains dimmable, with recommended dimmer only.
Luminous flux (Lumen, lm): 800 lm
Light source: 18 LEDS
- Size Description
Diamter 73 cm
Deep 24 cm
Bertjan Pot was born in 1975 in the Netherlands. He focuses in the material and production processes. He likes to use computer aesthetics and industrial production methods, but without actually using a computer or sometimes even the industrial production method as a design tool. Almost all of his designs come from experiments in materials. He believes, ?that the way a product feels is just as important as the way it looks”. In many of his products such as the Carbon Chair, the Random Light, the Random Chair and the Knitted lamp, the skin or material of the product becomes the actual product. Many of his products are self-initiated because he feels that a product just needs to be made, but others are commissioned by companies. Some of his clients include; Pallucco, Domestic, Moooi, Arco, Van Vilt, and Goods.