Mobles 114 Green Eco Stacking Metal Chair (outdoor0
Designer: Javier Mariscal
Availability 5 to 6 weeks.
Mobles 114 Green Eco Chair by Javier Mariscal.
- The chair Green is a project created with the engagement to improve the quality of life and planet preservation.
- For public spaces in hospitality, contract and libraries and education equipment.
- Recycled polypropylene seat and metallic structure. Product 100% recycable and 100% recycled.
- Ecodesign Management System Certificate ISO 14006.
- Warning: The use of recycled materials can produce some imperfections and affect slightly the tone of the colour.
Recycled polipropilene seat
- Size Description
Width 50 cm (19.7″)
Length 50 cm (19.7″)
Height 79 cm (31.1″)
- Color Description
Color seat Structure Green (Ral 7006) Grey (Ral 7044) Black (Ral 9004) Black (Ral 9004)
Javier Mariscal studied philosophy at university in Valencia from 1967 until 1970 before immatriculating at the Escuela de Grafismo Elisava in Barcelona, where he studied graphic design. In 1973 Javier Mariscal and friends of his drew the first underground comic in Spain, "El Rrollo Enmascarado". Javier Mariscal has worked mainly as a graphic designer but has also been active as a painter. Until 1975 Javier Mariscal lived on Ibiza, where he drew other comics and produced his first designs for seat furniture. From 1976 Javier Mariscal again lived in Barcelona, where he freelanced as a graphic artist and designer. In 1979 Javier Mariscal came up with the lettering BAR-CEL-ONA, which you look through like a window onto scenes behind the silhouetted letters.