The minimalistic Marble Wall Clock’s reminiscent design allows you to read the hour and minutes of time in timeless fashion.
- “With smartphones replacing traditional clocks in our society we’d like to see a renaissance of the classic wall clock, an object not only beautiful but also highly distinguished.
- The Marble Wall Clock breathes nostalgia and we’ve chosen a material combination that speaks to most human senses, something very important as a designer," says Norm’s Jonas Bjerre-Poulsen.
- Marble Wall Clock is presented in two options of finest marble: green (Verde Guatemala) and matte white, both come with hour- and minute hands in lacquered brass.
- The use of high-quality marble allows for a maximum appreciation of its mosaic and complex structure.
- Decorative, uncomplicated and made from natural honest materials, Marble Wall Clock is an elegant object that helps you keep up while looking back.
Runs on 1 x AA battery
Marble, Lacquered Brass
- Size Description
Diameter 30 Cm (11.8")
Norm; architects Jonas Bjerre-Poulsen & Kasper R?nn, are deeply rooted in the Scandinavian design tradition – which they honour and refine. According to Jonas & Kasper good design meets real needs and satisfies all senses: A classic, recognizable shape with a new, original twist that calls for attention. A surprising, little detail, or a new material enticing you to touch the product, smell it, enjoy the sound when you put it on the table. Norm brings function and beauty together, always adding that little extra in pursuit of timelessness and soul…