Swivel stool height adjustable with die-cast aluminium base sandblasted or powder coated and self-braking castors . Seat in fire-retardant polyurethane foam upholstered with
fabric, soft leather or eco-leather. Height adjustable back-rest.
LAB, the project of Karri Monni for lapalma, is the natural evolution of the company’s research in high seating, which began with LOG, the essential wooden stool launched in 2000 and since then with many proposals in the following years.
- Thought as an alternative to the common task stool, LAB is a technical multifunction seat. It has been designed to give an adequate back support thanks to a height adjustable back-pad inserted in a round seat. Its line, simple and refined, is not overburdened by visible mechanical components, hidden inside the wooden frame.
- LAB is height adjustable, swivel on castors and lightly upholstered.
- It is suitable for several environments, including laboratories, offices, libraries but also at home to complete a home office or functional rooms.
- Stool with swivel seat and adjustable height on castors.
- Frame in sandblasted stainless steel Aisi 304 and seat in plywood with adjustable back support, upholstered in fabric or soft leather.
To download available fabrics click here.
Frame in sandblasted stainless steel and seat in plywood with adjustable back support, upholstered in fabric or soft leather.
- Size Description
Width 60 cm
Deep 60 cm
Karri Monni Interior Architect and Designer, SIO Born 1969 in Varkaus , Finland Studied 1994-1998 BA, Lahti Institute of Design, Department of Interior Architecture and Furniture Design Practice 2007 Started own company: Koon Design Ltd 2000 Started Interior Architects Monni & Koskivaara 2000 Pekka Salminen Architects, Interior and furniture design 2000 Keiski Architects/Keiski Design, Interior and furniture design 1999 Started own studio: Studio Karri Monni 1998-1999 Interior and Industrial Design Ltd. Sistem, Interior design 1997 Studio Simo Heikkil?, Furniture design Interior and Furniture Design (as a member of Interior Architects Monni & Koskivaara)