Kartell Victoria Ghost Chair
Kartell Victoria Ghost Chair by Philippe Starck for Kartell, The relationship between Kartell and Philippe Starck sometimes becomes a real desire for transgression and challenge, of aesthetic and cultural provocation.
- The creative genius of the artist and Kartell’s unequalled engineering and technological competence have produced, yet again, a cult product.
- A Louis XV style chair in transparent and colored polycarbonate (pale smoke grey, straw yellow, pale orange, ice green): revisited baroque idea type, to astonish, excite and fascinate.
- VICTORIA GHOST is the most daring example in the world of polycarbonate injection in a single mould.
- The creation of this project was an authentic, technological challenge for Kartell, the particular shape of the medallion-shaped back presented considerable difficulty.
- Evanescent and crystalline, like the progenitor of the series, La Marie, also VICTORIA GHOST is stable, robust, and resistant to all blows, scratches, and weather conditions.
- A character with a strong, charismatic personality, of guaranteed aesthetic appeal.
Made of polycarbonate
- Size Description
Seating height 46 cm (18.1″)
Height 91 cm (35.8″)
Wide 39 cm (15.3″)
Deep 50 cm (19.7″)
Philippe Starck was born in Paris in 1949, he is one of the most original and creative designers of our time. He has obtained many important acknowledgements such as the Grand Prix National de la Creation industrielle and the Honor Award of the American Institute of Architects, he considers himself as "a Japanese architect, an American art director, a German industrial designer, a French artistic director, an Italian furniture designer".