Kartell Victoria Ghost Chair by Philippe Starck for Kartell, The relationship between Kartell and Philippe Starck sometimes becomes a real desire for transgression and challenge, of aesthetic and cultural provocation.
- The creative genius of the artist and Kartell’s unequalled engineering and technological competence have produced, yet again, a cult product.
- A Louis XV style chair in transparent and colored polycarbonate (pale smoke grey, straw yellow, pale orange, ice green): revisited baroque idea type, to astonish, excite and fascinate.
- VICTORIA GHOST is the most daring example in the world of polycarbonate injection in a single mould.
- The creation of this project was an authentic, technological challenge for Kartell, the particular shape of the medallion-shaped back presented considerable difficulty.
- Evanescent and crystalline, like the progenitor of the series, La Marie, also VICTORIA GHOST is stable, robust, and resistant to all blows, scratches, and weather conditions.
- A character with a strong, charismatic personality, of guaranteed aesthetic appeal.
- 1 x only WITH FREE SHIPPING
Made of polycarbonate
- Size Description
Seating height 46 cm (18.1″)
Height 91 cm (35.8″)
Wide 39 cm (15.3″)
Deep 50 cm (19.7″)
- Color Description
Crystal (B4) Pink (P1) Light Blue (P2) Yellow (P4) Green (P8) Smoked (P9) White (E5) Black (E6) Red (E7)