Kartell Masters (2 Chairs)
Masters Chair by Philippe Starck, Starck pays tribute to three icons of contemporary design and creates a fusion of styles to get a “summa stilistica”, the Masters chair.
- Reinterpreted in “space-age” mood, the Series 7 by Arne Jacobsen, the Tulip Armchair by Eero Saarinen and the Eiffel Chair by Charles Eames interweave in a charming and winding hybrid.
- Supported on four slender legs, the Masters chair is roomy and comfortable.
- Its distinctiveness is, of course, in the back which is characterized by the solidity and void created by the meetings of curving lines of the three different backs which flow down and join together along the perimeter of the chair.
- MASTERS “Time are changing, everything is devaluated. Before we had one master and it was a lot enough. Now we need three to make one which is just enough” (Philippe Starck)
- Sold by two, same color, price for one
- New Sustainable Material
Made of Smooth batch-dyed polypropylene.
- Size Description
Height 84 cm (33.1″) Seating height 48 cm (18.9″) Wide 57 cm (22.4″) Deep 47 cm (18.5″)
Philippe Starck was born in Paris in 1949, he is one of the most original and creative designers of our time. He has obtained many important acknowledgements such as the Grand Prix National de la Creation industrielle and the Honor Award of the American Institute of Architects, he considers himself as "a Japanese architect, an American art director, a German industrial designer, a French artistic director, an Italian furniture designer".