Kartell Hi-Cut Chair by Philippe Starck, Kartell® presents a development in transparency: Hi Cut, the new polycarbonate chair designed by Philippe Starck, which offers a perfectly ergonomic seat combining elasticity and solidity.
- The iridescent vertical lines in the structure of the top that customizes the chair creates seductive plays of light and glints.
- The vertical rainbow of colors of the top and the possible combinations -18 in all- give the chair an art deco air and make it extremely electric and precious, adding a touch of personality and originality to its surroundings.
- Hi Cut is available in three different versions (transparent, black and white) to be teamed with a range of fluorescent shades (purple, red, yellow, green, and orange) plus the more classic transparent and smoke grey tones.
- The design of the structure of the chair, moulded in a single piece, is based on contrasting curves and angles: the front legs and front part are squared, while the rear legs and back have a softer, rounded form, which reverts to the angular design in the upper backrest.
- Only 1 x Kartell Hi-Cut Chair Red
Made of mass-coloured polycarbonate.
- Size Description
Height 86 cm (33.9″)
Seating height 49 cm (19.3″)
With 48 cm (18.9″)
Depth 48 cm (18.9″)
Philippe Starck was born in Paris in 1949, he is one of the most original and creative designers of our time. He has obtained many important acknowledgements such as the Grand Prix National de la Creation industrielle and the Honor Award of the American Institute of Architects, he considers himself as "a Japanese architect, an American art director, a German industrial designer, a French artistic director, an Italian furniture designer".