Charles Ghost designed by Philippe Starck.
- This is a return to the preludes of Starck design, when this most loved designer in the world designed elongated and rounded lines.
- Straight and curved lines that were recognizable at first glance.
- These characteristics, together with an exclusive technology like Kartell's, have allowed for the creation of these completely transparent stools, with their strong aesthetic impact.
- The shape recalls that of the chairs of the 1800s, the line of the rounded leg is slightly curled, the icon of the classic stool.
- Charles Ghost is a transparent monobloc in polycarbonate, which makes it indestructible and allows it to be used everywhere.
- It is available in three different heights.
- It is suitable for indoor use and outdoor, it matches every furnishing style and every culture.
4 Smoke Charles Ghost Left!
Made of polycarbonate.
- Size Description
Height 46 cm ( 18.1″)
- Color Description
Crystal (B4) Solid Black (E6) Pink (P1) Solid white (E5) Light Blue (P2) Solid red (E7) Orange (E3) Green (P8) Smoked (P9)