Color Out of Production
Charles Ghost designed by Philippe Starck.
- This is a return to the preludes of Starck design, when this most loved designer in the world designed elongated and rounded lines.
- Straight and curved lines that were recognizable at first glance.
- These characteristics, together with an exclusive technology like Kartell's, have allowed for the creation of these completely transparent stools, with their strong aesthetic impact.
- The shape recalls that of the chairs of the 1800s, the line of the rounded leg is slightly curled, the icon of the classic stool.
- Charles Ghost is a transparent monobloc in polycarbonate, which makes it indestructible and allows it to be used everywhere.
- It is available in three different heights.
- It is suitable for indoor use and outdoor, it matches every furnishing style and every culture.
- 1 Left with Free Shipping
Made of polycarbonate.
- Size Description
Height 46 cm ( 18.1″)
Philippe Starck was born in Paris in 1949, he is one of the most original and creative designers of our time. He has obtained many important acknowledgements such as the Grand Prix National de la Creation industrielle and the Honor Award of the American Institute of Architects, he considers himself as "a Japanese architect, an American art director, a German industrial designer, a French artistic director, an Italian furniture designer".