Kartell Carafe Jellies Famlily
Designer: Patricia Urquiola
Availability if not in stock 2 to 3 weeks.
Jellies Family by Patricia Urquiola,A comprehensive line of plates, trays, glasses, bowls and carafes made from colorful and transparent PMMA plastic.
- The line's individuality is down to the fact that each model presents a different organic pattern that has clearly been inspired by nature, harking back to the molds that were once used for making jellies.
- This design highlights temporality, and therefore also variety, from smallest to largest.
- The faint, delicate and accessible transparent colors are suitable for furnishing any kind of table: creative and original, or more classic and monochrome.
- The overlapping sections and colorful juxtapositions create an imaginative yet discreet ensemble that is both creative and sophisticated.
- Get a first taste in time for Christmas 2014 with the "drink" set.
Transparent or batch-dyed PMMA
- Size Description
Diameter 12,5 cm
Height 30 cm
- Color Description
Mat White (E5) Transparant Crystal (B4) Smoke (V9) Yellow (E1) Mint Green (E2) Powder blue (E4) Rose (E9)
Patricia Urquiola was born in Oviedo, Spain, and currently lives and works in Milan. She studied at the faculty of Architecture at the Madrid Politecnico and at Politecnico di Milano, where she graduated in 1989. From 1990 to 1996 she served as assistant professor to Achille Castiglioni and Eugenio Bettinelli at the Politecnico di Milano. During this time she has also led the product development department at DePadova, where she designed together with Vico Magistretti. In 2001 she opened her studio of product design, display, and architecture. She has worked with leading manufacturers. Urquiola has received prizes including Designer of the Year, Elle Decor International Design Awards, Chicago Athenaeum Good Design Award, and the Design Prize Cologne. Award, and the Design Prize Cologne.