Kartell Bloom Small Metallic Pendant Lamp
Kartell Bloom Pendant Lamp by Ferrucio Laviani, A lamp as precious as Murano glass, as irreverent as a rock opera - Bloom literally blooms in a scintillating and lavish cascade of crystal.
- Bloom is composed of a tubular polycarbonate framework entirely overlaid with a structure of tiny polycarbonate double corolla flowers.
- The result is a lamp produced industrially but with all the forms and complexities of a unique handcrafted piece.
- A series of tiny lights located within the skeletal structure beams light shafts through the petals to refract on the faceted surfaces of the petals and multiply a thousand reflections.
- It comes in the refined tones of crystal, white matte and in a provocation of pink and black.
- With its original bamboo form, Bloom is a new way of interpreting a traditional lamp with that added special touch.
- A work of art that can furnish and fill a room all by itself, creating that sparkling atmosphere of splendour.
- Size Description
Diameter 28 cm
Height 19 cm
Cable length 29/219 cm
220-240 Volt G9 3 x max 33 Watt
Ferruccio Laviani is part of a generation of young Italian designers who came to prominence in the early 1990's when the Memphis movement made its mark on international design. Laviani's Orbital Lamp, manufactured by Foscarini, perhaps his best known design, uses color-saturated biomorphic shapes for glass shades, with an angular, tapering metal base. The Supernova's clever design combines shape, shadow and light to exude an explosive movement. His Bourgie lamp combines classical design with the modern material of plastic to give a contemporary and elegant look.