Kartell Audrey Soft Chair Textile design by Ettore Sottsass
Kartell Audrey Soft Chair by Piero Lissoni. The family of Audrey chairs adds a fabric version
- A versatile contemporary chair of clean, simple lines achieved through a special aluminium die-casting process is composed of only two parts without visible welding.\
- Audrey Soft offers a wide range of combinations thanks to four variations of the structure (polished aluminium, painted white, painted black, painted aluminium), with and without arms, and three different types of fabric (Kvadrat, Trevira and Lycra)
- available in 24 colours for a total of about 200 combinations.
- Eclectic in its uses, Audrey Soft is perfect for the home, the office and contract.
- Order by two same color, price for one
Die cast painted or polished aluninium frame with seat and back in fabric covered polyurethane.
- Size Description
Seating height 46 cm (18.1″)
Height 80 cm (31.5″)
Width 52 cm (20.5″) with armrest 60 cm (23.6″)
Deep 51 cm ( 20.1″)
Piero Lissoni was born in 1956, starts his career as Designer in 1978 and, got his degree in Architecture at the Milan Politechnic, in 1985 starts his collaboration with Boffi Kitchens as Art Director e Designer. Together with Nicoletta Canesi in Milan they found Lissoni Associati (1986) and Graph.x (1996) developing projects of industrial e graphic design, interior design and architecture, besides art direction and corporate. Among his usual clients: Alessi, Boffi, Cappellini, Cassina, Flos, Fritz Hansen, Glas, Kartell, Lema, Living Divani, Matteograssi, Poltrona Frau, Porro, Tecno and Wella. In addition to the many Industrial and Graphic Design commitments that range from furniture, accessories, kitchens, bathrooms, lighting fixtures to corporate identity, signage and packaging, he has recently realised projects for private residences and luxury hotels in Italy and abroad: the ?Monaco&Grand Canal® in Venice (Italy), the Al Porto® hotel by the Zurich Lake, the Bentley® Design Hotel TM in Istanbul, the Mitsui Garden Ginza® business Hotel in Tokyo. Furthermore, the main Boffi showrooms around the world; Cassina showroom in Parigi; Cassina IXC showrooms in Japan; in Italy the re-design of headquarters/factories for Boffi, Glas, Tecno and Living Divani and a series of private villas. In USA two luxurious resorts, one in Miami and one in collaboration with other International well-known Architects at the Turks & Caicos.