Lapalma, Kai Stool designed by Shin Azumi with swivel seat and adjustable height thanks to a gas spring or fix.
- Metal frame and column-leg mat chromed.
- Zinc-plated base covered with a goffered stainless steel sheet.
- Seat in curved plywood, blanched oak, stained dark walnut or black lacquered.
- This stool is the original as produced by Lapalma in Italy and not a Chinese copy.
- For fabrics, please send us a request
Metal frame and column-leg mat chromed. Zinc-plated. Plywood
- Size Description
Seating height 54/79 cm (21″/ 31″ )
Height 75/100 cm (29.5″/ 39″ )
Wide 37 cm (15″)
Deep 44 cm (17.25″)
- Color Description
Blanched Oak Oak Dark Walnut Black Lacquered White lacquered Black Leather White leather Dark brown leather
Shin Azumi was born in Kobe, Japan in 1965. After finishing his MA in Industrial Design at the Royal College of Art in 1994, he started working as a designer and in 2005, he established his own firm ?a studio’ in London. His works have been widely published and awarded both in Europe and in Japan and shown in exhibitions in museums such as Victoria & Albert Museum (UK), Design Museum (UK), British Council (UK), and Vitra Design Museum (Germany). His works were also acquired as permanent collection by Stedelijk Museum (Holland), Crafts Council (UK), and Die Neue Sammlung (Germany).