The Eva solo barrel grill has been created by people who love barbecuing. The intention was to rediscover the pleasure and beauty of cooking food over glowing coals without complicating it all with techniques and methods. The ingenious, yet simple design of the Eva solo barrel grill features a number of unique solutions to enhance functionality. Stainless steel throughout - lasts longer.
- Heavy duty grid made of stainless steel can be cleaned with a wire brush.
- Portable coal bucket with handle is easy to empty ash.
- Flat protective lid converts grill into an extra patio table.
- Flexible adjustment of cooking zones. Option of indirect cooking with cooking lid (optional extra)
- Can be used as a "fireplace"after barbecuing.
The Eva solo grill can be used in four different ways.
- Direct grilling - Spread the charcoal evenly over the coal grate. This will expose the largest possible area to the high radiant heat. Direct grilling - Several heat zones - Spread out the coal at the center of the coal grate for lower temperatures around the edge.
- Indirect grilling - Place the coal bucket in the lowest position. Distribute the coals around the perimeter of the coal grate.; you can also place an aluminum tray in the middle of the coal grate to collect juices and fat from the meat, thereby reducing smoke.
- For indirect cooking, use the cooking lid which is available as an accessory for the barrel grill. With the lid on, the grill cooks the same way as a fan oven.
- Extra table - When the grill is not being in used for barbecuing, the flat protective lid sits on top of the grill. The grill now functions as an extra patio table as well as being protected against the weather.
The following accessories are available:
Cooking lid for the barrel grill. Using the dome -shaped stainless steel lid you can cook even large pieces of meat on your Eva solo grill. In effect the lid turns into a fan oven. The lid is designed for handling with one hand. It hangs on the side of the barrel grill. After use, it can be stored in the coal bucket - shielded from the rain under the flat protective lid.
Fabric cover for the Eva solo 49 cm barrel grill. The fabric cover for the Eva solo barrel grill shields the grill against the weather. It is made of hard - wearing synthetic fabric.
Support for the flat lid. The collapsible legs can be used to turn the flat lid into a practical serving table. The legs are made of stainless steel throughout.
- Size Description
Height 65 cm (25.4″)
Diameter 49 cm (19.1″)
Tools Design was founded in 1989 by Claus Jensen and Henrik Holbæk. Today the studio is placed in the old industrial area in north west of Copenhagen – today the creativ area. With more than 60 awards and distinctions Tools Design rank amongst Denmarks most awarded designers. They have represented danish design on several international exhibitions. The products of Tools Design are often characterized by a simplistic and innovative approach. The portefolio ranges from electronics and medical equipment to household products. The design philosophy of Tools design is to put “something extra” into the products. The strength of the studio is to manage product design and communication to create lifestyle design.