Fritz Hansen Volume Led Table Lamp
Volume Table Lamp by Gamfratesi, Inspired by the buttons on an original stereo amplifier from the 1980s, GamFratesi has created the Volume table lamp. Allow yourself to be fascinated by a seemingly forgotten, but significant gesture, where one via a mechanical rotation of a button gains an intuitive understanding of the function - to increase or decrease the volume. With Volume, you will rediscover this direct, responsive feeling.
- The lampshade is about the size of a palm and thus invites one to move it around and use the lamp in an informal way.
- One increases or decreases the intensity of the light quite easily - by a simple rotation of the hand on the shade.
- The small LED table lamp is made of die-cast aluminium and acrylic.
- Equipped with three Osram 1W LEDs, the lamp emits a pleasant light 360 degrees around and out through the opening at the top of the lamp.
- The LEDs burn for 50,000 hours on average, without any maintenance being required.
- The Volume Blackbird is suitable for a side table, bookshelves, bedside table, desk or any work surface.
Aluminium and acrylic<br>
Light Source (included) 3 x 1W Osram LEDs
- Size Description
GamFratesi Design Studio was established in 2006. Stine Gam (born 1975) and Enrico Fratesi (born 1978) belong to the latest generation of furniture architects. Stine is Danish, while Enrico is Italian and together they represent a new interpretation of the meeting between Danish and international design traditions. GamFratesi's design takes its creative drive from a fusion of tradition and renewal and in an experimental approach to their chosen materials and techniques. With their dual traditional background, they draw on the classic Danish furniture and craft tradition as well as the classic Italian intellectual and conceptual approach. Understanding a tradition and addressing it actively in the workshop makes it possible to expand on it. From this cross-cultural substrate they create furniture that respectfully reflects tradition while also featuring unique embedded stories, symbols and associations, often expressed in a minimalist idiom.