Fritz Hansen Bulb Fiction Pendant
Availability if not in stock accessories 2 weeks furniture 6 weeks
Lightyears Pendant Bulb Fiction by Kibisi.
- The iconic incandescent bulb - the very symbol of Edison's bright idea - has been the source of inspiration for KiBiSi's new pendant.
- Bulb Fiction is close to the original, but the classic shape has been upscaled and designed as a whole unit, uniting socket and bulb into one iconic shape.
- The fixture creates the allusion of a classic incandescent bulb, hides the low energy light source and ensures a comfortable, soft light.
- Bulb Fiction can be used in many situations in private homes, shops or offices.
- It works beautifully as a single lamp, but it also looks fantastic when hung in a cluster, in a straight line or in staggered formations.
- The lamp makes it possible to play with the design by means of tying knots in the cord or by gathering several lamps together to form a modern chandelier.
Shade: Handblown opal glass.
Suspension: White lacquered aluminium.
E27 max 42 watt
Length cord 3 m
Only available in the 220V European model.
- Size Description
Diameter 12.8 cm (5″)
Height 21 cm (8.3″)
KiBiSi is a collaborative where a designer, an architect, and a design philosopher combine forces. Yvonne Xu spoke to the latter about the power of three. <p>However you look at it, KiBiSi seems set to be a design powerhouse. Its founders, industrial designer Lars Larsen (formerly of Kilo Design), architect Bjarke Ingels (of BIG) and design philosopher Jens Martin Skibsted (of Biomega and Skibsted Ideation) are each key players in their respective creative fields.</p> <p>Theirs is a compelling methodology too; by drawing from each of the founders’ expertise, KiBiSi explores the symbiotic hybrid of design, architecture and ideation.</p>
You may also like
Regular price €498.00 Price €339.75