Fritz Hansen Aeon Rocket Pendant Light
Morten Voss has a penchant for using familiar materials in innovative and striking fashion. Aeon Rocket is the result of his vision of combining metal and polypropylene in a single design.
- The result is a real pleasure to the eye.
- This imaginative lamp is the first pendant in history to take full advantage of the luminous qualities of these materials simultaneously in the same pendant
- The impression of lightness is created by hours and hours of meticulous manual work.
- 8 light bands made of recyclable polypropylene are carefully woven together into 100 and 98 round openings respectively, allowing the light to stream through unhindered.
- The metal upper shade ensures that the lamp casts plenty of light downwards.
- The polypropylene, in turn, has unique luminous qualities, with the material beautifully illuminated, while still diffusing the light.
- Suspending the lamp from on high allows you to take advantage of the matching bulb shield to prevent the light source from being visible.
- This beautiful pendant is well suited for restaurants, hotels and shops, but can also be placed in your own home.
Drawn steel/aluminium, polypropylene and polycarbonate.
It comes in two semi matt colours: Aeon-Black is dark grey, whereas Aeon-Grey is light grey.
- Size Description
P3: Height: 33.2cm x Diameter: 60cm
Bulbs (not included)
P3 requires 1 x max. 150W E27 bulb
The overall objective of autodidactic designer Morten Voss' design is to create functional and aesthetic added value. This occurs when known forms and materials are combined in new ways, so that an original and supple entirety arises whose functional and aesthetic value surpasses the sum of the individual parts.