Eva Solo Bow/Colander set, The set comprises a whisking bowl, a colander and a large mixing bowl with a pouring lip.
- The set has a wide range of uses in the kitchen, yet due to its compact design takes up very little space in the cupboard because all three parts are stackable.
- Each part is also both microwave-proof and freezer-safe. The two bowls and the colander have matt exteriors and a wide rim to ensure a secure grip.
- All the parts are easy to clean and dishwasher-safe
- Takes up very little space
- Both microwave-proof and freezer-safe
- Only one left
Tools Design was founded in 1989 by Claus Jensen and Henrik Holbæk. Today the studio is placed in the old industrial area in north west of Copenhagen – today the creativ area. With more than 60 awards and distinctions Tools Design rank amongst Denmarks most awarded designers. They have represented danish design on several international exhibitions. The products of Tools Design are often characterized by a simplistic and innovative approach. The portefolio ranges from electronics and medical equipment to household products. The design philosophy of Tools design is to put “something extra” into the products. The strength of the studio is to manage product design and communication to create lifestyle design.
You may also like
Regular price €4.90 Price €3.92