Donato D'Urbino and Paolo Lomazzi, born in the years 1935 and 1936 in Milan, have been collaborating since 1966 on projects of architecture, town-planning, furniture and objects.
In the Sixties they developed a particular interest in the creation of furniture and temporary architecture.
Their work was notable for the introduction of advanced signs, materials and industrial technologies.
Their work has been recognized with internationally respected awards. Some of their works are present
in the collections: the Museum of Modern Art and
the Brooklyn Museum in New York, The Denver Museum in Colorado, Victoria and Albert Museum in London, the Centre Pompidou of Paris, the Museum of Jerusalem, Staatliches Museum fuer angewandte Kunst of Munich and Kunstgewerbemuseum of Berlin and Zurich.