Design House Stockholm Work Lamp
Design House Stockholm Work Lamp by Form Us With Love, Not as folksy and flimsy as the traditional construction lamp from the garage and the workshop.
- A more refined look for the living room.
- The Work Lamp is made with a thicker wire, improved angles, and more of a long-lasting appearance.
- Gold, copper and chrome plating adds character to this ready-made design, while the form and readiness preserve its blue-collar roots.
- “One lamp to rule them all,” joke Jonas Pettersson, John Löfgren, and Petrus Palmér who together constitute the acclaimed young design trio Form Us With Love.
- “We wanted to make a lamp using as little material as possible.
- The traditional construction lamp was already there: you can drop it, treat it roughly, it’s an everyday do-it-all object. We just had to give it a better appearance!”
Chromed steel cage
Gold: Steel cage with a thin layer of 24 carat gold
- Size Description
Diameter 15 cm
Height 21 cm (Diam. 5.8", Height 8.3").
Designed by Form Us With Love. Form us with Love is a Swedish design studio with a conceptual, clear minimalistic approach, often with an underlying tone of humour. The trio met on a course in product design at Karlmar University, and consists of John L?fgren, Jonas Pettersson and Petrus Palmér. Their spacious studio is located in central Stockholm, and have hosted serveral exhibitions. Work from Form Us With Love includes furniture and lighting for several internationally recognized design companies and awards such as the “Red Dot Design Award” and the “Young Swedish Design Award”.