Design House Stockholm Manana floor lamp by Marie-Louise Gustafsson, Mañana Lamp seems to have escaped from a comic strip, an insolent caricature leaning against the wall, just waiting for someone to turn it on.
- And why shouldn’t a lamp have plenty of character, a pencil thin, graphite grey sketched portrait with the power to entertain and tease?
- Marie-Louise’s approach mimics her everyday self, and is retained in the lampshade that can adjust its gaze sideways.
- I rarely get an idea as quickly and directly as this, but the Mañana lamp came like a flash. I had worked too hard prior to an exhibition, and I drew my own body in different shapes in order to relax and get some perspective.
- And the form just stepped right out at me, out of the sketch book, and I rushed to the workshop!” Marie-Louise also designed the bicyc
- le basket Carrie for Design House Stockholm. Clear.
- Bulb Ø 95 mm (3.75"). Halogen energy saver light bulb.
- 30% lower energy compared to a traditional incandescent light bulb. 42 W, E27.
- Longevity 1500 h.
- Can be used with a dimmer