Stadler Form Charly Oscillating Floor Fan
Stadler Form Charly lifts off! With a design resembling a jet aircraft turbine and an air moving performance to match: three aluminum blades allow this fan to shift up to 6000 m3 of air an hour. But thanks to his molded, die-cast zinc base, Charly remains firmly anchored on the ground, while being adjustable in height.
- Floor fan, 16 inch diameter
- New with oscillation (swing mode)
- Air volume: up to 6’000 m3/h
- Power: 36 – 56 Watt 3 speed levels
- Adjustable angle with 4 positions
- Material: zinc, aluminium, stainless-steel
- Noise level: 35 – 49 dB
- Dimensions: 450 x 485 x 280 mm
- Weight: approx. 4.5 kg
Made of steel zinc and aluminum.
- Size Description
Height 48.5 cm (19.1″)
Width 45 cm (17.7″)
Deep 28 cm (11″)
36 - 56 Watt
Matti Walker from Zug, Switzerland, designed Max and Fred. He has been running his own studio for graphic art and design since 1991. Since his studies at the School of Heinrich Frieling, Matti has become and expert in colours, and he developed strong skills for 3 dimensional forms that are emotionally appealing.