Jacob Jensen Charger T-6 DECT, This is the extra charger for the Jacob Jensen T-6. A wall mounted digital telephone equipped with the latest DECT technology.
- Up to 6 cordless handsets can work together with a single base unit to perform the function of a telephone and intercom system with calls transfer between handset(s) and base unit.
- It has a long range of operation with digital call clarity and user-friendly driven functions.
- In addition, its built-in caller ID decoder, caller ID memory for 30 incoming numbers, phone book for 40 pre set numbers, redial and redial list provide simple and convenient management of your telephone calls.
- Further features include the possibility to adjust the ringing tone volume and melody.
- The T-6 telephone is the result of careful consideration to unify the pure lines of Jacob Jensen design with the latest telecommunication technology.
- Delivered in gift box with user manual.
- Materials: aluminum and ABS plastic.
- The charger is only available in the 220V European version.
- For use in the US you will need an adaptor not included.
- Size Description
- Color Description
Jacob Jensen founded his studio in 1958 and over the following decades developed the form language that changed our view of how Hi-Fi systems, telephones, watches and many other products can look. The contribution made him one of the most recognised designers with a vast number of prizes and exhibitions, including a solo exhibition at the Museum of Modern Art (MoMA) in New York. In terms of design history, he gained importance because his groundbreaking form unites two mainstreams of 20th century design. On the one hand, the European Bauhaus-tradition with its minimalist Less is more and its modernist Form follows function. On the other hand, the American design icon Raymond Loewys consumer-oriented MAYA-principle: Most Advanced Yet Acceptable. Jacob Jensens international style comprises of the fact that he creates an ultra-modern minimalist form language with a very high audience appeal.