QLOCKTWO. TIME IN TIMELESS DESIGN. WITHOUT HANDS. WITHOUT NUMBERS.
This is QLOCKTWO, the fourth dimension squared. A clock that tells time in words. It has a quadratic matrix of letters, where some of the letters are illuminated. The time is displayed as text in five minute intervals. If you need to have a more exact time, look in the corner at the illuminated dots. QLOCKTWO CLASSIC has a brightness sensor; with its help the illuminating power of the letters is automatically adjusted.
- replaceable front: STEEL – satin stainless steel
- body: wood, four layers of lack
- precision quartz clock, easy manual time setting
- light sensor for automatic adjustment to ambient light
- including wall brackets for mounting
- including solid acrylic glass holders for stand version
- dimensions 450×450×20 mm / 17.72×17.72 ×0.79 inch, weight approx. 4,7kg / 10.4lbs
- electricity supply 110V-240V, low energy consumption due to LED technology (less than 2 watts)
- handmade in Germany by B&F Manufacture GmbH & Co. KG
Biegert & Funk Qlocktwo Stainless steel . Qlocktwo makes you stop and look at time in a different w
The words on the clock face change every five minutes. In each corner, light points represent the minutes in between with radio controlled precision. Example: 7.17am