Biegert & Funk . QLOCKTWO Classic Creator’s Edition Rust, time in timeless design, without hands, without numbers.
- This is QLOCKTWO, the fourth dimension squared.
- A clock that tells time in words. It has a quadratic matrix of letters, where some of the letters are illuminated.
- The time is displayed as text in five minute intervals.
- If you need to have a more exact time, look in the corner at the illuminated dots.
- QLOCKTWO CLASSIC has a brightness sensor; with its help the illuminating power of the letters is automatically adjusted
- Classic Creator’s Edition Rust. front cover with corten steel look, rusted by hand, different languages available body: wood, four layers of lack precision quartz clock, easy manual time setting light sensor for automatic adjustment to ambient light including wall brackets for mounting European radio time signal receiver
- dimensions 450×450×20 mm / 17.72×17.72×0.79inch, weight approx. 7,5kg / 16.5lbs electricity supply 110V-220V, low energy consumption due to LED technology (less than 2 watts)
Clock made of wood with acrylic cover.
220V 2W Led
- Size Description
Length 45 cm
Height 45 cm
Deep 2 cm
You may also like