Antonangeli Miami Hanging Lamp Outdoor
Antonangeli Miami Hanging Lamp. The Miami Outdoor pendant light from Anton Angeli has been designed by Giordana Arcesilai in 2007.
- This suspension mounted luminaire is perfect for fluorescent lighting.
- The Miami is a project that born from the will to propose to the public an outdoor lighting fixture of a big dimensions to bring outside the atmosphere of the indoor lighting.
- Decisive is the choice of the lamp shade as light shade.
- It is a reassuring and comfortable form to light up the green areas, the table on the terrace, the evenings in the garden.
- The essential and linear structure’s drawing emphatise the white resin glass shade, planed and produced to be waterproof.
- Hooked at one point the shade is rocking and take always position parallel to the floor.
- The inox structure permits through different placing of the single structure’s parts to obtain different heights and depths of the shade.
- Structure: satined-inox. Shade: resin glass in warm white with a diameter to 50 cm.
Structure satined iron or brass
LED E27 20W 2500Lm 110/220V 20V
This product is CE-approved only and should only be used in countries that follow and accept this standard. If it is used elsewhere it will be at the customer's sole risk, responsibility and liability.
- Size Description
Height 20 or 40 cm
Diameter 30 or 50 cm
Max height 110 or 200 cm