Antonangeli Mamamia Hanging Lamp C1
Designer: Theo Sogni
Availability if not in stock 2 to 3 weeks.
Antonangeli Mamamia Hanging Lamp.
- The Mamamia pendant light from Anton Angeli has been designed by Silvia Sogni & Theo Sogni in 2003.
- This suspension mounted luminaire is perfect for incandescent lighting.
- The project: Take again and make some formal signs which characterize the Nordic design and combine them to luminous atmosphere with an oriental taste.
- Nine metal rings with different diameter was assembled on a metallic for floor, wall, table and suspension versions.
- From the light source, which is situated inside the volume's lamp, radiates a clear light which creates suggestive effects and reflexes on the external surfaces of the rings.
- Mamamia's construction from a variety of premium metal finishes, gives this ornate fixture a fresh and captivating design.
- Available in the following finish options: white, aluminum, black with aluminum inner part, white with orange inner part, gold leaf, silver leaf or copper leaf.
Made of metal with aluminium diffusor.
- Size Description
Height 50 cm (18.1")
Diameter 60 cm (15.7")
Fitting E27 220V