Alessi Noe Modular Bottle Holder (6 Bottles), by Giulio Iacchetti. Store, open, pour, preserve: Noè. Giulio Iacchetti offers a collection of wine accessories consisting of a Champagne bottle opener, a Drop ring, a Wine and champagne bottle stopper with expanding seal and a Modular bottle-holder.
- The name chosen for this series of items is an amusing reference to Noah (Noè in Italian), the first man to plant grapevines and make wine.
- The Modular bottle-holder was designed as a functional accessory that can be both a decorative element placed on the kitchen counter or on the floor. An important detail of this product is its modularity.
- Each module contains a bottle and can be easily connected to two other modules by means of a groove located along the base.
- By combining and stacking elements you can create small structures – max. 1 m in height – that can be placed on the wall, about 4 cm from the wall to give greater stability to the assembled modules.
- This product is available in packs of six elements that allow you to create a structure that resembles an upside down bunch of grapes, the image that inspired the design for the bottle holder.
- Made of thermoplastic resin, it is presented in three coloured versions: white, black and dark red. To clean, wipe with a sponge dipped in warm water and a mild non-abrasive liquid, and dry with a soft cloth.
- The instructions and diagram for assembling the Modular bottle-holder can be found on the inside of the top of the packaging.