Alessi Noe Drop Ring
Designer: Giuseppe Chigiotti
Availability if not in stock approximate 2 weeks
Alessi Noe Drop Ring by Giulio Iacchetti. Store, open, pour, preserve: Noè.
- Giulio Iacchetti offers a collection of wine accessories consisting of a Champagne bottle opener, a Drop ring, a Wine and champagne bottle stopper with expanding seal and a Modular bottle-holder .
- The name chosen for this series of itemsis an amusing reference to Noah (Noè in Italian), the first man to plant grapevines and make wine.
- The Drop ring is an ironictake on a diamond solitaire ring and Iacchetti has selected a tiny gem to embellish the ring that wraps around the bottleneck.
- This elegant Drop ring, made in 18/10 stainless steel, fits easily around the neck of most wine bottles found on the market.
- The diameter of the ring was based on a study of wine bottles generally used by wineries.
- The black felt on the inner part of the ring can be easily removed, washed and put back in place, allowing for easy maintenance of this small yet essential wine-servingaccessory.
- This piece is sold individually in the special packaging of Alessi “Objets-Bijoux” line. Replacement felt is included.
18/10 stainless steel.
- Size Description
Length 7.7 cm (3")
Width 4.4 cm (1.7")
Height 1 cm (0.4")
- Color Description
Giuseppe Chigiotti was born in Grosseto in 1946. He graduated from the University of Florence with a degree in Architecture and is an Associate Professor at the Milan Polytechnic, where he teaches Theory and History of Industrial Design at the Department of Design. After doing research in the History of Architecture, he devotes his research efforts to the historical roots of design, in the broadest sense of the term. In particular, he focuses on American-Italian events, especially the interplay between production and design. He has written books and papers on the theory and history of design and architecture.