Alessi Ettore Sottsass Wine Cooler Stand
Designer: Ettore Sottsass
Availability if not in stock approximate 2 weeks
Alessi Ettore Sottsass Wine Cooler Stand, An extraordinary way to keep your wine or champagne cooler.
- The Alessi wine cooler stand was designed by Ettore Sottsass.
- It stands just at the right height for the person serving the wine or the customers or guests.
- The base of the holder is slightly raised to help reduce water spills.
- The two handles allow the stand to be easily moved.
- Designed as the perfect compliment to the Alessi Wine Cooler and will also fit other wine coolers.
- Designed in 1979
Column is dark brown epoxy resin laquered and stainless steel
- Size Description
Diam 24 cm - height 64 cm
Diam 9.4'' - height 25''
Ettore Sottsass was born in Innsbruck in 1917, he is known the world over as one of the initiators of the revolution in architecture and design which led away from the rigid functionalism of the years prior to and following the Second World War. A great and influential Maestro of Italian design, the energy of his language and the vitality of his colour and line contrast sharply with any intellectualism and rigidity.