Alessi Aldo Rossi Sugar Bowl
Designer: Aldo Rossi
Availability if not in stock approximate 2 weeks
Alessi Aldo Rossi Sugar Bowl, Simple and elegant design .A partner for Rossi's espresso pots and cafetierre, also in the Alessi range.
- Designed by Aldo Rossi 1989.
- Together with "Il conico" water kettle will look great in any kitchen.
- This sugar bowl has a distinctive cylinder shape with a cover.
- A wonderful design to display on your table.
- Sugar bowl with spoon made of stainless steel.
- Size Description
cl 15,5 - diam. 5,9 cm - height 7,2 cm
5 oz - diam. 2 1/4″ - height 3″
Aldo Rossi was born in Milan (1931-1997), he is considered by many to be the greatest Italian architect of the second half of the 20th century. His life as an architect started with Gardella and Zanuso. An author of abstraction, reduction and brevitas, his severe language of primary shapes, geometrical patterns and silent evocation created some of the most intensely poetic works of architecture and design in his age