Alessi Knifeforkspoon Cutlery Set for 1 person
- 1 x AJM22/1 Table spoon
- 1 x AJM22/2 Table fork
- 1 x AJM22 Desert fork
- 1 x AJM22/3M Table monobloc knife
- 1 x AJM22/8 Coffee spoon
The knives used in this set are the cheaper to produce monobloc knives made of one piece of stainless steel. This set is also available with knives that have hollow handles and are made of multiple parts that are cemented together.
- Morrison's knifeforkspoon series is certainly one of the strongest elements in the alessi fall 2004 collection.
- Jasper's work has an extraordinary consistency of minimalist approach.
- This design is based on the attempt to reduce the "item of cutlery" to its ultimate essence, to its purist, most common form defined but tentatively and deliberately stripped of all stylistic overlay.
- It is a classic example of morrison's work
- Manufactured in High Quality laminated Stainless Steel.
Polished 18/10 stainless steel
Jasper Morrison was born in London in 1959, he studied design at Royal College of Art and at the HdK in Berlin. Editor of the Design Year Book 1999 with a passion for the history of design, Morrison designs for Cappellini, Vitra, Magis, Flos, Rosenthal and Sony.