This is a monobloc knife. Monobloc knives are cheaper to produce than hollow handle knives and are made of one piece of stainless steel. This knife is also available in a hollow handles version that is made of multiple parts that are cemeted together.
- Morrison's knifeforkspoon series is certainly one of the strongest elements in the alessi fall 2004 collection.
- Jasper's work has an extraordinary consistency of minimalist approach.
- This design is based on the attempt to reduce the "item of cutlery" to its ultimate essence, to its purist, most common form defined but tentatively and deliberately stripped of all stylistic overlay.
- It is a classic example of morrison's work
- Manufactured in High Quality laminated Stainless Steel.
- 2 Left On Sale
Polished 18/10 stainless steel
- Size Description
Jasper Morrison was born in London in 1959, he studied design at Royal College of Art and at the HdK in Berlin. Editor of the Design Year Book 1999 with a passion for the history of design, Morrison designs for Cappellini, Vitra, Magis, Flos, Rosenthal and Sony.