Alessi Dédé Doorstop Brown Metal
Designed by Philippe Starck in 1996 and originally produced in die-cast aluminium, the Dédé doorstop is a sculptural figure that gives life to one of the many anthropomorphic characters typical of the French author's poetic imagery.
An unconscious world transformed into an expressive and functional object. The re-edition of Dédé is made of thermoplastic resin and is available in three versions: black, pink and with a Brown Metal PVD finish. Dédé is a perfect example of Starck's poetic: an object capable of surprising, conveying emotions and recalling memories.
An evocative form becomes a familiar everyday companion.
- Thermoplastic resin doorstop
- Available in three colours: black, pink and with Brown Metal PVD finish
- Non-slip rubber base protects the surface on which the doorstop is placed
- For indoor or outdoor use - Designed by Philippe Starck
- An evocative, poetic design - A familiar presence to make any room unique
- An object to surprise and excite
Doorstop in thermoplastic resin with PVD coating, Brown Metal.
- Size Description
Net Weight 2,070 Kg Dim X 17.50 cm
Philippe Starck was born in Paris in 1949, he is one of the most original and creative designers of our time. He has obtained many important acknowledgements such as the Grand Prix National de la Creation industrielle and the Honor Award of the American Institute of Architects, he considers himself as "a Japanese architect, an American art director, a German industrial designer, a French artistic director, an Italian furniture designer".