Rotaliana Multipot, MultiPot, designed by Dante Donegani and Giovanni Lauda, belongs to a new generation of lighting objects and is the first of our Rotaliana products to combine lighting with other functions.
- MultiPot is a hybrid, multifunctional lamp, which combines a LED ambient light, a Multisocket, and a lower, vase-shaped, containing space to tidy away any extra cabling.
- MultiPot achieves new convenience standards, both in the home and at work, by respecting both the old traditional requirements (for example somewhere to put keys or other personal objects when emptying one’s pocket) with new needs for space (such as the ever-increasing use of rechargeable multi media equipment, bringing the computer home).
- MultiPot design takes the form of a vase, the archetypal ‘container’ (to contain the light, cables, sockets, objects, etc). With its familiar looks, lighting function and translucent finish (to filter the light while masking the electric cables)
- The MultiPot is a picture of elegance with functionality.
- MultiPot is a useful ad decorative tool, which helps to manage the profusion of electric and electronic equipment in a way that is both safe and practical.
- Now also available in the 110V US version.
Height 19 cm (7.4″)
Diameter 23.5 cm (9.2″)
Length cable 1.9 m (741″)
Made of high grade plastic.
Giovanni Lauda was born in 1956 in Naples, where he
gained a degree in architecture and was a member of
the Morozzi & Partners studio from 1988 to 1991. In
1992 he opened the D&L Studio together with Dante
Donegani. He created products in the home sector for
Sedie & Company, Uchino, Play line, Le Cose Nostre,
Edra, Radice Lucepland and Viceversa. Giovanni Lauda
has designed furnishings for homes and stores,
staging for art exhibitions, and commercial layouts.
In 1996 he participated in the creation of an
exhibition entitles "Italian design from 1964 to
1990" at the Triennale of Milan, and contributed to
an exhibition called "Italy and Japan: Design as
Lifestyle" in 2001. He has been teaching at the
Domus Academy in Milan since 1993. View other products from Giovanni Lauda
Born in Pinzolo (province of Trento) in 1957. Dante Donegani gained a degree in architecture in Florence in 1983. From 1987 to 1991 he worked in the Olivetti Corporate Identity department. Since 1991 he has been the director of the master's program in design at the Domus Academy in Milan. In 1992 he opened the D&L Studio together with Giovanni Lauda. He has designed layouts for art exhibitions, corporate identity projects, and products for a number of companies that include Memphis, Stildomus, Isuz, Steel and Luceplan, Le Cose Nostre, Edra, Radice and Viceversa. Dante Donegani has won important competitions in architecture, and his work have been displayed in numerous exhibitions. In 2001 he was responsible for setting up the "home" section of the exhibition entitled "Italy and Japan: Design as Lifestyle".
. View other products from Dante Donegani
Ask question about: Rotaliana Multipot